Thai Green Curry ShrimpFrom shandy 5 years ago
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 oz.) shopping list
- 4-5 T. Green Curry Paste (recipe posted) shopping list
- 2 T. fish sauce shopping list
- 1 t. palm or brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c. diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) can bamboo shoots, drained shopping list
- 1 c. frozen green peas, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 c. torn basil leaves shopping list
- Lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Remove cream from the top of the coconut milk; heat over medium-high heat in a large saute pan, stirring frequently until bubbles form on the surface, and it separates. See Photo
- Add curry paste, stirring to combine. Cook until paste becomes very fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add remaining coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Season with fish sauce and sugar; simmer 5 minutes. See Photo
- Stir in bell pepper; cook until pepper begins to soften, 5 minutes. Add shrimp; cook until opaque and no longer pink, 3-4 minutes.
- Add bamboo shoots, peas, and basil; cook just to heat shoots and peas through, 1 minute See Photo. Serve with Jasmine rice.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!