Grilled Steak With Creamy Herbed Goat Cheese SauceFrom corrinnej 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie Pyramid, Original shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil chiffonade* shopping list
- 4 beef tenderloin, T-bone, or sirloin steaks shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, mix Chavrie, chives, parsley and basil. Rub all surfaces of steaks with garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat to desired doneness. Spoon herbed Chavrie® sauce over steaks.
- * To make chiffonade, stack basil leaves and roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into thin slices.