Real Maori Fry BreadFrom mingamak 3 years ago
How to make it
- Put 1tsp of sugar and 2 tsp of yeast in a bowl,
- then add 2cups of warm water and mix well untill all ingredients have dissolved.
- Then, start adding you flour one by one mixing well.
- Let sit and rise for about an half hour or until the mixture has rised to the top of you bowl.
- Nead the dough untill it is firm then flaten out and cut to pecies of your choice. Then fry in a deep pot of oil or dripping for 3mins on each side or untill golden brown.
The Cookmingamak Nowhere, Us
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!