Real Maori Fry BreadFrom mingamak 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put 1tsp of sugar and 2 tsp of yeast in a bowl,
- then add 2cups of warm water and mix well untill all ingredients have dissolved.
- Then, start adding you flour one by one mixing well.
- Let sit and rise for about an half hour or until the mixture has rised to the top of you bowl.
- Nead the dough untill it is firm then flaten out and cut to pecies of your choice. Then fry in a deep pot of oil or dripping for 3mins on each side or untill golden brown.
The Cookmingamak Nowhere, Us
The Rating3 people
I love fry bread & can't wait to try this onebrianna in loved it
Awesome recipe, have made it many times and is just delicious. My family love it and requests me to make it all the time. Thanks for posting!!Channels in loved it
Best simple yeast bread recipe I have come across...I make fried bread all the time for my whanau, this will be my first time with yeast. I'm sure they will love the change. Thank you.minime45 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!