Mexican Seven Layer SaladFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 c light sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 2 tsp mashed chipolte chile in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lime peel shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 6 c torn romaine lettuce,divided shopping list
- 1 c cooked corn kernels shopping list
- 1 c diced,seeded tomato shopping list
- 1 avocado,diced shopping list
- 1 c diced orange bell pepper shopping list
- 1 c canned black beans,drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 c finely diced red onion shopping list
- 1 c diced pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1 c coarse cushed tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl. Let stand at room temperature 10 mins.(Dressing can be made a day ahead. cover and refrigerate)
- In deep,10 cup clear glass bowl or baking dish,layer half the lettuce. Top with corn,tomato,avocado,bell pepper,beans,remaining lettuce,onion and cheese,spreading each to sides so layers will show. Spread dressing over the top,covering cheese completely.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Sprinkle with chips just before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!