Bierocks CasseroleFrom pepe56 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown your hamburger and onion. Drain off the grease, and add the cabbage and lightly brown.
- Add the can of soup.
- Grease a 9x13 pan. Put one can of crescent rolls on the bottom of the pan.
- Put the meat mixture on top of the layer of crescent rolls.
- Spread the cheese over the meat mixture. (Our family likes this better without the cheese.)
- Top with the other tube of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
The Cookpepe56 Hays, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!