Dutch Sauerkraut And Potatoes With Pork ChopsFrom darmorrow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the potatoes and place in large pot with salted water.
- Bring the potatoes to boil and simmer at least 10 minutes. Do not over boil.
- Start frying the pork chops in a frying pan.
- When the potatoes are done, drain well, add butter to taste and milk and mash well. You can use a food processor and whip.
- Add the heated sauerkraut to the potatoes and mix well together.
- Fry some onions for the gravy in with the pork chops.
- Remove the pork chops and add 1 cup of water mixed with 1 Tbsp of cornstarch. You can vary the fluid or cornstarch to suit your taste.
- Replace pork chops in pan with gravy.
- Serve by placing the potatoes and sauerkraut mix in the center of the plate. Dig a little well out of the center and fill with gravy.
- Place a pork chop along side and enjoy.
The Cookdarmorrow North Vancouver, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!