Kueh DadarFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
How to make it
- Boil gula melaka with water till it melt.
- Add in the grated coconut with a pinch of salt.
- Cook till the mixture is fairly dry.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, water, egg, pandan juice and a pinch of salt till you get a smooth batter.
- Using a non-stick pan, pour in some batter.
- Let the batter spread into a thin pancake.
- Turn it over and remove when both sides are cooked.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Put some coconut on the pancake.
- Roll up like a spring roll.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating1 people
You can use green food colouring instead of pandan juice. I would encourage you to use pandan juice because it will look, smell and taste better.
Gula Melaka is palm sugar
haha ... thanks for the compliment.