Mrs. Michael's Frozen Strawberry CakeFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1- 3 oz package strawberry flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 package white cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry juice (from frozen strawberries in icing below) shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 lb confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1- 10 oz package frozen strawberries, drained (juice reserved for cake). shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in warm water. Add remaining ingredients for cake and beat on high speed of mixer for 3-4 minutes. Pour into prepared pan; bake 20-30 minutes. Cool.
- In a small bowl mix butter and sugar. Blend in strawberries. Spread over cake. Cut into 3-inch squares.