Nanas Chocolate Fudge SliceFrom mamanui 9 years ago
How to make it
- Crush the biscuits.
- Place egg, cocoa, sugar and butter into a saucepan and stir over a low heat until thoroughly hot - DO NOT BOIL.
- Stir in crushed biscuits, vanilla essence, nuts and fruit*
- Press quickly into a shallow, greased tin.
- Refrigerate until set.
- * at this point of the recipe you can substitute the nuts and fruit for whatever suits your tastebuds. It's nice with chopped marshmallows and nuts - a bit like rocky road.
The Cookmamanui Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!