Strawberry Cream Cheese TartFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x16 inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Remove wrap and place dough on a sprayed 10x15 inch baking sheet.
- Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, chopped strawberries, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!