Quick Bbq Chicken Wraps For A CrowdFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 2 store bought deli roasted chickens shopping list
- 1 bottle good quality bbq sauce( I use Kraft mesquite) shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 24 flour tortillas (reg, whole wheat, or specialty) shopping list
- Dressings: lettuce, diced tomatoes, mayo, chopped onions, chopped bell pepper, shredded cheese, or any other topping you like, served in small bowls on the side so people can dress their own wrap! shopping list
How to make it
- Remove meat from chicken and chop.
- Place meat, bbq sauce, green onions, water, and brown sugar in large pot.
- Heat on stove or grill until completely heated through(about 5 to 8 minutes)
- Warm tortillas in oven, on grill, or in a frying pan.
- Place a few heaping tablespoons or large scoop in each tortilla, wrap and place on serving plate or platter.
- Let everyone dress their wrap the way they like or serve as is.
- Enjoy! Makes at least 24 wraps!
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!