Orange Chiboust Cream With Macaroons, Pistachio Granita And Bergamot CandiesFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
- Flavors of Lorraine shopping list
- Total time: 30 to 60 minutes shopping list
- Preparation time: Under 30 minutes shopping list
- Cooking time: Under 30 minutes shopping list
- Difficulty: Easy shopping list
- orange Chiboust Cream shopping list
- - 6 eggs shopping list
- - 75 g (5 tbsp.) granulated sugar shopping list
- - 60 g (6 tbsp.) cornstarch shopping list
- - 300 g (1 1/4 cup) fresh orange juice shopping list
- - 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- - 200 g (3/4 cup) cream shopping list
- - 14 g (1/2 oz.) gelatin sheets shopping list
- - 300 g (1 1/2 cup) granulated sugar shopping list
- pistachio granita shopping list
- - 150 g (5 oz.) pistachios shopping list
- - 1 liter (4 cups) mineral water shopping list
- - 100 g (6 tbsp.) cane sugar syrup shopping list
- Finishing shopping list
- - 2 oranges shopping list
- - 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) bergamot candies from Nancy shopping list
- - 12 macaroons from Nancy shopping list
- - 200 g (7 oz.) cane sugar syrup (to candy the orange) shopping list
- - 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preparing the chiboust
- Soak the gelatin leaves in water, then squeeze out the water.
- Combine the egg yolks, 75 g sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, orange juice concentrate and heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Beat the egg whites, gradually adding the 300 g sugar, until they form stiff peaks.
- Mix the gelatin into the hot cream mixture.
- Whisk in the egg whites.
- For the pistachio granita
- Combine the pistachio paste with the mineral water and the sugar syrup.
- Place in the freezer.
- Peel one of the oranges, removing the pith. Cut into 1 cm thick slices. Cook in the sugar syrup with the sherry vinegar to candy it.
- Crush the bergamot candies.
- On a plate, place a macaroon, a layer of Chiboust cream and a slice of orange.
- Place a scoop of granita on the plate with 2 macaroons and some crushed bergamot candy.
- A recipe from Lorraine from Michel Million, Château d'Adoménil, Lunéville
People Who Like This Dish 0
- hopscotch CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!