QuesoFrom emschrock 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a small sauce pan combine the milk and flour.
- Blend the milk and flour well till no clumps remain.
- Place the milk and flour mixture on the stovetop and bring to a simmer.
- Next add the shredded cheeses to the mixture and stir till melted.
- Finally add the salsa and mix till well incorporated.
- Stir the queso till it is smooth and creamy.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
The Cookemschrock Black Hawk, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!