Mexi-waiin QuesadillasFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Heat cormal or griddle to medium heat.
- 2.Lay tortillas flat on counter. On half of the quesadilla divide pineapple, ham, jalapenos, bacon and cheese between each one evenly. Fold them in half.
- 3.Place folded tortillas on cormal/griddle until golden brown; about 3-5 minutes each side. Flip and let other side get golden brown also.
- 4.Remove and serve with sour cream.
- NOTE: You may add more or less of each ingredient to suite you own tastes.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!