Coconut Tarts With Chocolate And Coconut CreamFrom tlbnitz 5 years ago
How to make it
- (Coconut Tart Shells)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk egg whites lightly and stir in coconut.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and press a large spoonful of coconut mixture into each cup, pushing it evenly into the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool in muffin pan.
- (Chocolate and Coconut Cream)
- Heat coconut milk. until almost to boiling point
- Place chocolate into a bowl and pour hot milk over it. Stir until chocolate melts and mixture becomes satiny-smooth.
- Pour into cooled coconut cups
- Top with whipped cream and berries.
The Cooktlbnitz Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!