SapaFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
How to make it
- Artusi's instructions are succinct:
- Crush some superior quality white grapes (ideally they should still be on the bunch).
- Put the grapes and their juice in a bowl, and when the whole has fermented for about 24 hours, press and filter the must though a fine muslin bag into a pot.
- Set the must on the fire and boil it down for many hours, till it has reached the consistency of syrup, and bottle it.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!