Creamy-moist CakeFrom cookingcrazy 5 years ago
- 1 box ready yellow cake mix(you can make your own yellow cake but this is so easy and fast) shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can condensed milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- cream cheese frosting for topping, optional shopping list
- fruits to decorate shopping list
How to make it
- milk syrup:
- combine evaporated milk, condensed milk and heavy cream in a large bowl.
- mix well and refrigerator while you make the cake.
- bake the ready cake mix according to the instructions.
- let cool for 30 minutes.
- when the cake is cooled, poke the cake with a folk all over so the cake takes in the milk.
- pure the milk syrup on top of the cake using a cup(dont worry if the milk is not getting absorbed. it will when you let it sit or a while)
- top the cake with the cream cheese frosting and fruits.
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- serve chilled.
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
- Not added to any groups yet!