Grilled Pork Chops With Summertime SalsaFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- Salsa: shopping list
- 2 peaches or 3 nectarines, peeled and cut into small cubes (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup raspberries shopping list
- Pork Chops: shopping list
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick (about 1 3/4 pounds) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary Leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- For the Salsa, mix peaches, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and mint in medium bowl. Add raspberries; toss gently. Set aside.
- Trim excess fat from pork chops. Mix thyme, rosemary and Steak Seasoning. Rub herb mixture on both sides of pork chops.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Serve pork chops with Salsa.