Roasted Butternut Squash RavioliFrom 10gallonhat 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and Cut the Squash in half lengthwise
- Roast the squash face down for about One hour and fifteen minutes, allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in pan and add onion, shallot and sage, cooking for about 5-7 minutes until onions are tender.
- If the onions are too chunky - chop in food processor, then set aside.
- Scoop squash from skins with a spoon, and mash in a large bowl.
- Then add the onion mixture and salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Roll each piece through pasta machine as directed, until it is at its thinnest setting.
- With each piece of dough, place rounded teaspoons of filling 3/4 of an inch apart down one side of the dough - then fold it over and carefully seal each ravioli, getting all the air out. Cut immediatly into individual pieces and place on floured surface to rest/dry for 10-30 minutes.
- Refrigerate four up to 24 hours, or freeze to ues later.
- Take a deep breath, relax - then enjoy your hardwork!