Mushrooms With Lebanese SpicesFrom nehawedadabdullah 3 years ago
- 400 g /12 oz mushrooms- thickly sliced shopping list
- 3/4" stick cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cloves shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon shopping list
- 1 1/2 coriander seeds shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley or coriander shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder shopping list
How to make it
- 1.crush cinnamon, clove and coriander seeds in a mortar and pestle.
- 2.heat oil in a frying pan. add the mushrooms and 1 tsp ground spices. cook for 1-2 mins, stirring occasionally. store th remaining spice mixture.
- 3.stir in lemon juice,the herbs, salt and pepper. cook for one more min.serve hot.