Olive, Blue Cheese And Sour Cream Dip Or DressingFrom twill10 3 years ago
- I don't have the exact amounts, but it can be adjusted to your own taste. shopping list
- This should have small amounts of blue cheese and chopped stuffed olives (pimentos) and mostly sour cream thinned out with mayo. It is primarly a thin mixture with a few bits of olive and blue cheese. shopping list
- 6 stuffed olives finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbs. broken up very small blue cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo (Kraft or Hellman's are my choice) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream ( can add a little salt if needed) shopping list
- I have added a small amount of finely chopped shallots or onion don't chop onion too small it will get bitter. shopping list
- Try this for starters and then adjust to suit yourself. I wanted to share this because it is very good and very easy to make, I hope you enjoy and make it yours. I also thought mashed avocado would be nice in this. shopping list
- My niece puts her salsa in it. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix allingredients and let sit in frige til chilled I have made this and everyone thinks it is great and wants the recipe. Olease try and dont make it too strong with the cheese.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!