St.louis Style Fried RavioliFrom twill10 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons whole milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup italian seasoned bread shopping list
- crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan shopping list
- cheese shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti shopping list
- sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine milk and egg in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs and if desired, salt in a shallow bowl. Dip ravioli in milk mixture, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- 2. In a large saucepan, heat marinara sauce over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- 3. In a large heavy pan, pour oil to depth of 2 inches. Heat oil over medium heat until a small amount of breading sizzles and turns brown. Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with hot marinara sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!