Shrimp MozambiqueFrom cyns33 5 years ago
- 1/4c olive oil shopping list
- 1 Stick butter shopping list
- 1 onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest shopping list
- 3/4 Can of beer or 1/2c white wine shopping list
- 4Tb garlic (minced) shopping list
- 3tsp Crushed red pepper (wet) shopping list
- .3tsp parsley chopped shopping list
- 5 -7 Drops of hot sauce (you can put more or less, to taste) shopping list
- 2 Packets Sazon Goya seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 24 Medium Size shrimp [RAW] shopping list
- 1c rice [ COOK AS DIRECTED] or serve over pasta shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine garlic, parsley, S & P, hot sauce, red pepper, Sazon Seasoning and set aside.
- In Large frying pan (w/cover) heat oil, butter.
- Add onion and saute for about 5min. on med heat
- Add ingredients from the bowl and cook for appx 2min
- Add Beer or wine cover and cook for about 3min
- Add Shrimp and cover cooking shrimp for about 3min each side.
- Lastly, add lemon juice, zest and parsley.
- Turn heat off and let in sit of 10-15min letting shrimp absorb seasonings.
- Serve over rice or pasta and crusty bread