Almond & Chocolate Chips JumblesFrom ambus 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 2. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 3. Add the egg and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the vanilla.
- 4. With the mixer on low, gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated.
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
- 6. Drop tablespoon-size mounds of dough onto lined baking sheets.
- 7. Bake at 350° F until just beginning to brown, 16 to 20 minutes.
- 8. Cool slightly on baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Variations:Use raisins or dried cherries instead of chocolate chips.