Yogurt, Sun-dried Tomato And Basil DipFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked sun-dried tomatoes (may substitute an unsmoked dried tomato) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup each: sliced green onions and lightly packed basil leaves shopping list
- 1 cup pre-strained plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped California walnuts, toasted, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes and garlic in a small food processor; process until tomatoes are in tiny pieces.
- Add onions, basil and 2 tablespoons walnuts; pulse on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!