Finnish Christmas CookiesFrom kitchencook 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour
- Cover and chill for 1 hour
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Brush lightly with the egg
- Sprinkle with the almonds and the sugar, if desired
- Using a fluted pastry cutter or a knife, cut into 2 x 1 inch strips
- Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Remove to wire racks to cool
The Cookkitchencook Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!