Cheesy Spinach And Bacon DipFrom spicey571 4 years ago
- Taste of Home shopping list
- * 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained shopping list
- * 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- * 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- * 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained shopping list
- * 8 slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, cooked, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- # Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- # Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables. Yield: 4 cups or 32 servings.
- Creative Leftovers: Refrigerate any leftover dip. Then, reheat and toss with your favorite hot cooked pasta.
- Use Your Slow Cooker: When serving this dip at a party, pour the prepared dip into a small slow cooker set on Low. This will keep the dip warm and at the ideal consistency for several hours. For best results, stir the dip occasionally to prevent hot spots.
- Substitute: Prepare using VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
The Cookspicey571 Greenville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!