Tuna PuttanescaFrom mbelisle 3 years ago
- 28 oz can diced italian style tomatoes shopping list
- 4 cans water-packed tuna fish, drained, solid, white shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 16 jumbo black olives, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 4 Tbsp basil, fresh, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 8 cups cooked whole wheat or "smart" fettucine, kept hot shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except pasta.
- Bring to boil; simmer 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over hot fettuccine.
- Yields about 1 cup sauce and 1 cup pasta per serving.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!