Molasses Oat CookiesFrom kitchencook 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup golden raisins shopping list
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the shortening, eggs, sugar, and molasses in a medium bowl.
- Mix thoroughly
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
- Add the oats, raisins and the nuts, if you are using them.
- Mix well
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
The Cookkitchencook Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!