My Loaded "sketti"From chaela 4 years ago
- 1 pound of italian sausage shopping list
- 2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 1 large can of tomato puree or juice shopping list
- 1 small can of tomato paste shopping list
- 2 small onions (sliced) shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic (mashed into a fine paste if possible or garlic powder to substitute) shopping list
- 2 large cans whole tomatoes (with juice) shopping list
- 2 tsp sage shopping list
- 2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 2 tsp rosemary shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- butter shopping list
- fresh mushrooms (sliced) shopping list
- 1 box of angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- brown the sausage and ground beef in a pan, drain if you want.
- saute onions and mushrooms together in butter until onions are very tender and sweet.
- mix together in a large pot and let them get familiar :D
- Add in your two cans of whole tomatoes squishing and tearing them up before adding to the pan.
- add all juice of one can and let it do that for about 2 minutes
- Add in the can of tomato sauce or puree and tomato paste
- add all spices (salt and pepper) depends on whither you want you sketii with some heat to it
- let that sit for about 20 minutes letting the flavours combine and mix
- then cook your pasta according to the directions
- seems simple and not much to it, but very chunky and very fulfilling. Of course its the advice of a pregnant woman but VERY good with ranch and cottage cheese mixed in.
- also very good if you add in summer squash and zucchini when you saute the onions and mushrooms
The Cookchaela Sioux City, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!