6 Seasoning Fried Chicken TendersFrom xoxokhodge 3 years ago
- 1 bag of boneless skinless chicken tenders shopping list
- flour shopping list
- vegetable or olive oil shopping list
- rosemary garlic seasoning shopping list
- lemon pepper shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- garlic and herb seasoning shopping list
- montreal steak seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- first you're going to want your chicken thawed and you can drain the juice or leave it. then put it into a bowl.
- in a separate bowl, put enough flour to fry the whole batch of chicken or however much you're going to fry.
- then in no particular order add your seasonings. you should do about the same amount for each seasoning. but if you want to taste more of one particular seasoning, use more.
- then stir with spoon or hands. you'll have to taste your flour to se if you like it unless you know that its good.=)
- then you'll get a fry pan(size doesn't matter) and add oil. use like a half an inch, you want it to coat the bottom but you want it to also be enough. heat on 7. let it get hot.
- take a peice of chicken, roll it around in the flour mix, and set it in the pan. you can fill the pan with however many peices fit but don't over crowd. occasionally move the chicken around so it doesn't stick to the bottom. cook for like seven minutes on each side. you'll have to flip it like twice. then take one peice out of everybatch and cut it open to make sure its done. then serve it up!=D