Tuna Grilled CheeseFrom abbyparker216 3 years ago
How to make it
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread, then sprinkle garlic salt on the butter so it sticks.
- Put both pieces of cheese on one piece of bread (on the side that's not buttered) and spread tuna on top of the cheese. Top with the other piece of bread.
- Melt butter in skillet; cook the sandwich until browned on each side.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- abbyparker216 Nashville, Tennessee
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookabbyparker216 Nashville, Tennessee
- Not added to any groups yet!