Russian Mushroom SaladFrom choclytcandy 3 years ago
- 1 lb mushrooms, coarsely chopped shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup herbed wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tbs, chopped chives shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the mushrooms with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper in butter in a saucepan.
- Let stand until cool. Combine the vinegar, shallots, oil, chives, sour cream, sugar, and paprika in a bowl and mix well. Add the mushrooms and mix gently. Chill until serving time. Serve with lettuce as a salad or hors d'oeuvre.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!