Beefed Up Spaghetti CasseroleFrom abbyparker216 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 15 oz can of tomatoes shopping list
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 8 oz angel hair pasta shopping list
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 t. steak seasoning shopping list
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the meat in a large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms with the worchestershire & teriyaki sauces and steak seasoning. Let them cook.
- When the mushrooms are done, add the tomatoes and brown sugar.
- Let the mixture cook in the skillet for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish, drain the cooked pasta, and put in the dish.
- Cover the pasta with the mushroom soup, then the soup with the beef mixture. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.