Chocolate-Cherry Ice Cream PieFrom pleclare 4 years ago
How to make it
- Following pkg. directions,drizzle half of ice cream toppping over crust;gently spread to coat bottom and sides. Freeze till firm.
- Meanwhile,set asode six cherries for garnish;chop remaining cherries. In a large bowl,combine ice cream and chopped cherries.
- Spread into prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups;drizzle with remaining topping.
- Garnish with reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours until firm. Remove from freexer 15 mins before serving.