Chicken Apricot PocketsFrom canned_food_fan 4 years ago
- 1 can (10 ounces) premium chunk chicken in water, drained shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) apricots in juice, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped, unsalted pecans shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 4 whole wheat pitas, sliced in half shopping list
- 4 cups fresh watercress shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, apricots, celery, pecans and green onions in a medium bowl. In a separate small bowl, blend mayonnaise, mustard and curry powder. Add the curried mayonnaise to the chicken mixture; toss gently. Line pita halves with watercress.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture into each pita half. Repeat to fill other pitas.
- Servings: 4
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 290; Total fat 9g; Saturated fat 1.5g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 840mg; Carbohydrate 39g; Fiber 6g; Protein 20g
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!