Crazy's Lazy LasagnaFrom cookingcrazy 5 years ago
- 1 package whole wheat lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 jar pasta sauce shopping list
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 15 oz. container fat free ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 can cottage cheese, optional shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375* and spray an 11″x14″ pan with non-stick spray. Pour about 1/4 c. pasta sauce in the bottom of the pan. Thaw the spinach in the microwave and drain VERY thoroughly. Mix all the ingredients besides the noodles in a large bowl. Layer noodles, 1/3 of the spinach mixture, more noodles, sauce, spinach and so on, finishing with sauce. Top with cheese, cover and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is brown and bubbly. Let sit about 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
- Not added to any groups yet!