Macadamia Coconut Icebox CookiesFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 C. butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 T. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 t. salt shopping list
- 2 C. oatmeal shopping list
- 2 C. chopped macadamias shopping list
- 1 C. sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt, and add to butter mixture.
- Beat until smooth. Add oatmeal, macadamias and coconut, and beat until well blended.
- Divide dough into 3 portions.
- Place each portion on a piece of plastic wrap, and form into a log about 10 inches long. Wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours, and up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove frozen dough and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Slice each log crosswise into 24 rounds. Place on prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- url: surfcity somewhere in the universe - who gets a crap.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!