Red Bell Pepper Pesto SpreadFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 large red bell pepper roasted or grilled shopping list
- 2 Tbs prepared or bottled basil pesto sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- minced garlic to taste shopping list
- splash of balsamic vinegar to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shopping list
- Variation: shopping list
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonniase shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Roast or grill red bell pepper, remove skin.
- Place everything in a processor or blender ( except mayo ) and blend smooth
- For the spread: use 1/4 cup red bell pepper pesto mixed into 1/2 cup good quality mayonaisse
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!