Chocolate Cherry Bread PuddingFrom MOCHAMO 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup cherry brandy(kirch) shopping list
- 3 cups light cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 large egg yolks shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 6 cups of brioche,cut in squares shopping list
- 6-8 oz. semi sweet chocolate chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 spray 11x8 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine cherries and brandy in small bowl, set aside.
- Over medium heat cook sugar and cream till sugar dissolves.
- Whisk together eggs and egg yolks in mixing bowl, once beaten, and slowly add the cream mixture and vanilla. Drain cherries and add brandy to custard mixture. Mix to incorporate.
- Layer 1/2 bread cubes,1/2 cherries,1/2 chocolate in casserole dish.
- Repeate with rest of bread,cherries and chocolate.
- Pour custard mixture and let sit for 30 min in fridge.
- Place casserole dish in larger roasting pan and fill with water
- half way up side of dish.
- Bake 45 min or till knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream. NUM YUMMY!!