Marinated Flank SteakFrom DahliaSmith 3 years ago
- 2 t salt shopping list
- 1 t pepper shopping list
- 1 T fresh basil, (1/2 t dried basil) chopped shopping list
- 1 T fresh rosemary, (1/2 t dried rosemary) chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 T red wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- Combine seasonings, onion, vinegar and oil. Place steak into a large plastic bag and add marinade. Seal bag and place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Grill steak on MH heat about 6 min per side. Rest for 10 min. Slice on a diagonal against the grain.
The CookDahliaSmith Salina, Ks
- Not added to any groups yet!