Aubergine(eggplant) Romanian SaladFrom alina20 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wrap each aubergine in foil the place in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until they are soft (you can do the test with a fork).
- Chop the onion very finely then put it in a bowl.
- After the aubergines are ready,put them in cold water then peel the black skin off.
- Chop the aubergines finely until they are like a paste(you can do this with a food processor too but i prefer to do it manually with a knife).
- In the bowl with the onions,add the mayonnaise,aubergine paste and salt.
- Chill in the fridge until cold.
- The salad is sereved on bread with sliced tomatoes on top.
- Bon appetit!
The Cookalina20 Sheffield, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!