Lemon BarsFrom kitchencook 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- Additional powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the flour, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Pat into an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- For the filling: In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, lemon juice, and the lemon peel.
- Beat until frothy.
- Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.
- Cut into bars.