Oatmeal BrowniesFrom kitchencook 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup M & M miniature baking bits shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. fudge brownie mix (13 x 9 inch pan size) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the oats, baking bits, flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda, and the butter.
- Set aside 1 cup for the topping.
- Pat the remaining mixture into a greased 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions
- Spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the reserved oat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars