Avocado CreamFrom williamgag 5 years ago
- 4 avocado shopping list
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed shopping list
- 2 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tb spoon of 35 % cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of yogurt 3,25 % shopping list
- 1/4 lb of lobster meat or crab meat shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 french shallots shopping list
- 1 garlic bulb shopping list
- 2 tb spoon of chive shopping list
- 1 tb spoon of cilantro shopping list
- 3 tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup of olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup of xérès vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut the avocado in 2 and peel them. Put it in the blender and add the lemon, the salt and the pepper. Blend until creamy. Mix it with the chicken broth. Add salt and pepper again and add the cream. Mix well
- 2. Crumble the lobster/crab meat
- 3. Put the water to boil , remove the tops of the tomatoes and dive them onto the water. After, cut them in small cubes. Chop the shallots, the garlic, the chive, the cilantro an then drop that in a container. Add the oil, the vinegar and ... SALT AND PEPPER.
- 4. Put the yogurt in a container and mix it with the avocado mixture
- 5. Place all the ingredients the way you like it.
- 7. Subscribe !
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!