Easy Enchilada PieFrom beatngu2 4 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef (chuck or sirloin is best) shopping list
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 - 10 3/4 oz cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 12 - 6 inch corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/3 cup) shopping list
- 1 1/4 oz pkg. taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef and onion; drain; add tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix. Cook to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Mix soup and milk. Pour half of soup in 13x9x2 baking dish. Cut tortillas in half; use 12 halves to place over soup in dish. Spoon meat mixture over tortillas, top with 1 cup cheese. Place 12 more halves over cheese and top with remaining soup mix, then cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.
The Cookbeatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!