Pork Chops In Mushroom GravyFrom graceeh 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Stir in 3/4 cup water and simmer with the lid on for 25 minutes. Remove the lid and simmer until the liquid is all evaporated.
- Add the wine and deglaze the pan. Add the optional mushrooms and soup; bring to a boil; reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the pork chops and gravy-sauce with rice, noodles, spaetzle, or potatoes and a crisp salad. Citrus jello prepared with mandarin oranges is the perfect desert.
The Cookgraceeh Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!