Fruitful DessertFrom april13 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix the fresh fruit together (may use frozen, unsweetened fruit as well - it is just as nutritious)
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and vanilla extract over the fruit and let sit at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes. The fruit should begin to give off some natural juices.
- Mix the sour cream or yogurt into the fruit mixture and divide into 2 bowls.
- Top each bowl with 1 tbsp of the chopped walnuts.
The Cookapril13 San Antonio, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!