Oatmeal BarsFrom fluffy24 3 years ago
- .5 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried fruit (I used 1/4 cup cranberry trail mix, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/4 cup chopped dried banana shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1.25 cups skim milk shopping list
- 1 egg or egg substitute shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Pour wet into dry. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9×9 baking dish either coated in cooking spray or lined with parchment.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cut into 9 squares.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!