Vegetarian Crockpot EnchiladasFrom ecoveg 6 years ago
- 1-3/4 lbs. canned crushed tomatoes in tomato purée shopping list
- 14 ounces chunky style prepared salsa shopping list
- 6 ounces tomato paste shopping list
- 2 lbs. canned black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 lb. corn kernels, thawed if frozen shopping list
- 1/4 lb. canned diced mild green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs. ground cumin (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 5 corn tortillas shopping list
- 2 ounces olive slices, drained (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Pour about 1 cup of mixture into the bottom of an electric slow cooker on low heat. Spread evenly and top with 1-1/2 tortillas, cutting to fit pot. Spread 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture over top. Repeat layering process, ending with tomato mixture. Spread top evenly. Sprinkle with olives. Cover and cook about 5 hours. Serve hot.
The Cookecoveg Montreal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!